Friday 31 August 2012

FRIES AND CRIES

Fries and Cries go well together , of course they do just like chai and biscuit :) well what i mean is every time i have had a bad day or somebody has completely irritated the heck out of me , good food has always put me back on track. I feel loads better when i have good food and excellent service put up in front of me . just makes my day. its kind of weird , but if i must say its like having a relationship with food , and trust me there is nothing wrong with that . well along with eating every yummy little thing i find i also enjoy cooking , its probably the best stress buster for me . I am sure all the food bloggers  agree with me . so here i am setting up my food blog where i will be reviewing some,, okay okay a lot of places that i have hogged my heart out at and also will be posting some recipes which are sooo easy to make and sooo yummy to eat .  

No comments:

Post a Comment